Wednesday, May 2, 2012

today i noticed my skirt is a little snugger than normal.

i looked it up to see whats happening. it can't be emotional eating cause one day i eat normally, the next i hardly eat. it sounds like my body is trying to regain some balance hormonally and is hanging on to the pregnancy hormones and weight. I mean, i always gain wait during my pms - but once my period starts i lose it all. but this time it hung around. all this paired with depression probably won't help my weight, or trying to lose right now. i am going to wait another week or so and see how i feel, then hopefully start the gym,

im also extremely tired. i read through some forums and it seems very common. the advice is to get in some iron. probably after bleeding so much my iron is deficient. 

1 comment:

  1. I have really bad periods, except when I'm working my butt off during workouts, anyway, I started taking iron a few days every month and that does seem to help with cramping. Just an FYI. :D

    ReplyDelete